Cotati Rohnert Park Unified School District has partnered with Peachar to provide digital distribution of important school and community information directly to parents. Adoption of this new platform is in line with our efforts to provide our students and their families access to beneficial programs and resources.
Distribution Approval Criteria
Flyers that are approved for distribution must meet the following criteria:
- Material contributes to the education, health, welfare or safety of students and their families and is consistent with the educational mission of the Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified School District, including a commitment to public education.
- Flyers must be submitted in English and in Spanish.
- Flyers must include the following disclaimer: “The Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this
document. The distribution of this material is provided as a community service.”
“El Distrito Escolar Unificado de Cotati-Rohnert Park no respalda ni patrocina la organización o actividad representada en este documento. La distribución de este material se brinda como un servicio comunitario.”
- Material does not promote any commercial enterprise. Language should not contain sales driven advertising, promote an individual, agency, and/or organization.
- Flyers should not promote a particular candidate, party, or ballot. Nor should it position the district on a side of a controversial issue.
- Materials may not be distributed the first three (3) weeks or the last two (2) weeks of the school year (excluding YMCA child care and after-school program information).
The Cotati-Rohnert Park School District reserves the right to deny the approval of any flyers, which in the opinion of the Executive Secretary to the Superintendent does not meet the above criteria. The Executive Secretary to the Superintendent reserves the right to use his/her discretion to deny any flyers that may not support the goals or vision of CRPUSD.