1st - 12th Grades New Student Registration

1st - 12th Grades New Student Registration

Enrollment opens for the 2024-2025 school year beginning January 9th

Documents Needed for New Student Registration

The following documents are required to register your child:

  1. Birth Certificate
  2. Immunization record
  3. Proof of residence within the district*
  4. All students entering 7th grade will need to provide proof that they have received an adolescent pertussis (whooping cough) booster shot (Tdap) prior to starting school. 

    * Residence Documents Required for Initial Enrollment for all K-12 Students: Must produce ONE of the following for enrollment:
  • Payment verification of the following utilities in parent/guardian name: gas, electricity, water, or garbage for the current residence within 2 months of enrollment
  • Rental/Lease agreement – current or recently signed in parent/guardian name.
  • Mortgage statements in parent/guardian name. If the home is under construction a title/deed or signed sales or purchase agreement in the parent/guardian's name will be accepted.
  • Property tax receipts for the current residence n parent/guardian name.
  • Rent payment receipts within 2 months of enrollment.
  • Documentation from the Department of Human Services with current residence
  • Court documents indicating current residence
  • Shared Residence Affidavit (please submit only if you do not have your own residence and are living with another person/family) 

Open Enrollment

The Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified School District is committed to offering parents the opportunity to choose the district school that most suits their child's individual needs. Parents/guardians may request attendance for specific schools during the open enrollment period annually from January through February. For more information about open enrollment, please contact your school's office manager.

Current CRPUSD Attendees

If your child is currently attending one of our schools, you do not need to re-register your student. Student information automatically rolls over in our system to the new school year (this includes transitions from elementary to middle and middle to high school).

If you are looking to change your placement from the school in which you are currently enrolled, you must follow the District Transfer process to make this request. 

Boundary Information

If you want to know what school your child will attend, you may use the School Locator Tool.