When life's challenges come your way, your employee assistance program (EAP) can help.
The EAP provides confidential information, guidance and support to help you reach your personal and professional goals, manage your busy schedule and bounce back from hardships.
You and your immediate family members can call any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
California’s Valued Trust – Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- EAP Toll free number: (877) 397-1032 for all services: Counseling, Work/Life, Legal/Financial and Organizational Services.
- Achieve Solutions Website: www.achievesolutions.net/cvt which provides resources, articles, webinars, and links to outside agencies. Here are few examples of the links....also I have attached sample of articles that are available on this website:
- On the home page is a link to a Podcast by the CDC "Before, During, and After a Wildfire" There is a notation to click "for more information." This will take you to https://www.cdc.gov/disasters/wildfires/index.html
- The CDC will also link you to the Red Cross - http://www.redcross.org/get-help/how-to-prepare-for-emergencies/types-of-emergencies/wildfire
- CVT EAP includes 6 sessions per year of professional and confidential counseling for individuals and for eligible family members. Video and telephonic counseling is available.
- Other CVT services are Legal and Financial Solutions and Work/Life benefits.
- EAP provides Management and HR consultation through a manager's prompt on the EAP toll-free #877-397-1032. For example....if a principal or someone in leadership is concerned about the well-being of an employee, the leader can consult with a workplace consultant.....or the leader can have the employee call from his or her office and connect with a Clinical Care Manager for referrals for one-on-one counseling.
- EAP can provide Critical Incident Debriefings after traumatic incidents. A counselor can come onsite to debrief with a group and provide 1:1 support. Please keep in mind that this service is not meant to be used as a counseling service....but can used as a way to normalize emotions for a group and then to refer for more individual support. The counselor can provide brief management consultation.
Link for - School Based Mental Health Support
Sonoma County Office of Education Support Links - SCOE HELPS