Senior Exemption Form


Exemptions from the CRPUSD Parcel Tax are available to senior citizens (65 years or older) or individuals who receive Supplemental Security Income for a disability who own and occupy, as a principal residence, a parcel and apply to the District for exemption. Eligible citizens who have paid the tax for the current tax year may apply for a refund.

Once your application is approved, you will receive the exemption for the entire term of the parcel tax so long as you remain eligible.  The District may ask you to verify your eligibility from time to time.

To File For Exemption from the Parcel Tax

Apply by mail (Parcel Tax Exemption form) or in person at our Business Services office and bring:

To Apply For a Refund for the Current Fiscal Year

If you are eligible for an exemption but have already paid your property taxes for the current tax year, please send an email to or call us at (707) 792-4705. No refunds will be issued for requests received after May 1, 2019.


We are located at 7165 Burton Avenue, Rohnert Park, CA. Our office is at the back of the Technology Middle School Campus in Building H.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.